Digital Marketing / Growth Lead
Job Description / Background
Finatext is a growing Japanese born Fintech company, that focuses on producing quality mobile app solutions, alongside a selection of both educational and service orientated Finance tools.
Reporting to the London CEO, this role will own the Digital Marketing strategy for Finatext’s first mobile trading application created outside of Japan. This project will be one of significant visibility within the global company and will offer the chosen candidate the opportunity to work on a global project with a multitude of skilled teams and personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation and oversight of Global marketing strategies for specific mobile project.
- Primary aim will be to obtain significant organic growth
- Coordination of agencies and marketing partners, constantly reviewing feedback and analytics to increase efficiency.
- Collaboration with both design and technology teams to ensure full product journey is built into the marketing strategy.
- Ensure all product aspects are fully reviewed in terms of SEO, ASO.
- Run the Social media strategy for the product.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Driving an aggressive strategy to achieve quality app downloads, that boost organic growth.
- Build a network of brand ambassadors
- Produce Weekly reports of progress and strategy results/improvements.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Successful experience achieving vast organic growth of product.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- 3-6 years experience in a Marketing role.
- 2+ years Marketing mobile applications
- Previous experience working in Fintech or Finance
- Previous experience working with millennial orientated products.
- Speak Japanese ( nice to have )
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS an advantage (nice to have)